Verhoeve Milieu and Water has a focus on serving our clients and target markets by awareness of practical issues in the process of design so risks in the projects can be minimized. Projects are divided into our four main brances: In-Situ soil remediation, water treatment, demolition/ infrastructure and circular concepts, but often overlap in many integrated projects.
Products and Services:
- Improving soil quality through (In-Situ) remediation or desalination;
- Design, construction, sale and rental of various (mobile) water treatment plants;
- Improvement of production processes through implementation of circular concepts;
- Recovering and reusing of raw materials;
- Demolition works, construcction of environmental protection facilities and infrastructure.
In-situ soil remediation
Demolition and infrastructure
For Industrial clients
Safety comes first! Knowledge of various large companies at home and abroad, each with their own safety systems and high demands. Products: (In-Situ) soil remediation, water treatment, demolition and infrastructure.
For the agricultural sector
We pay attention to the demolition of greenhouse horticulture, the improvement of water quality and the reuse of raw materials and drainage water. By applying desalination techniques, we contribute to improving the quality of agricultural land.
For construction companies and real-estate developers!
We participate in development! Proactive finding contaminated sites, to be developed and acting as a (risk-bearing) partner in redevelopment for demolition, remediation and infrastructure.
For municipalities and governments
We have been working for a broad scale of governments for almost 30 years. Regions, provinces, water boards and municipalities. We pay attention to procedures and working methods of governments.
- Implementation of (In-Situ) soil remediation;
- Water treatment and purification;
- Sustainable water management.