Working at Verhoeve means being part of a young, dynamic and enterprising organization in a broad field. Our organization is characterized by a flat organization with short lines of communication and fast decision-making. Personnel is exchanged periodically between our various departments, which is why flexibility is paramount. Verhoeve offers excellent primary and secondary employment conditions as well as training programs for professionals.
You will work on diverse and challenging projects in the field of soil remediation. Together with the team you are responsible for realizing our projects in the petrochemical industry (Botlek- / Europoort-Rotterdam), among others. You are responsible for the realization of our projects from A to Z within the budget and time schedule. In your role, together with the team, you are responsible for the deployment of resources and efficient administration of materials, equipment and time.
In addition, you ensure that the project is realized within the agreed time. At the same time, you strengthen the team and utilize everyone’s talent and strengths. Finally, you follow up the technical content of the projects on the basis of the assignment/specifications and signal additional work.
What can you expect from us?:
- A challenging and varied job in an enthusiastic and varied team;
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment;
- Many development opportunities through training programs for professionals;
- Flat organization, short lines and fast decision-making;
- Flexible work environment;
- A pleasant working atmosphere. As colleagues we are always there for each other.
- You are driven and enthusiastic;
- MBO education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as an environmental manager (soil remediation);
- In possession of an R-DLP;
- You have knowledge of the BRL 7000 and in possession of VCA VOL;
- Knowledge and experience in standard software programs Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Good command of the Dutch language and knowledge of the English language;
- Proactive, independent and stress resistant.
If you do not fully meet the requested requirements or you are a school leaver, but you are interested in the position, please still apply.
If you would like to work for a company where commitment is appreciated, please contact Art Lobs at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +31 (0)78 652 00 70.