We are looking for a qualified and motivated Site Manager. Our new colleague will be responsible for the realization of our (construction) projects, mainly in Flanders. The realization of the projects within a predetermined budget and under our safety and quality protocols is part of the work. The site manager works closely with the project engineers at the office as well as technicians for the construction and operation of our water treatment plants and technical installations. The projects include the installation of in-situ soil remediation systems, excavation of wells, general earthworks, and leveling. The site manager keeps track of the costs and reports these costs to the project leader. The projects are carried out in small teams of workers and subcontractors.
- Graduate in architecture or similar;
- Experience with soil remediation in a similar position;
- In possession of a driving license;
- Knowledge of the French language is an advantage;
- Familiar with a wide range of software such as building calc, KPD, and Excel;
- Resident in the region of Antwerp or Ghent;
If you want to work for a company where commitment is appreciated, please contact us: Wil Brabers +32(0)473 17 42 69 firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses to be directed to Verhoeve Groep Belgium, Schomhoeveweg 13, 2030 Antwerpen.
- April 16, 2021