You will be working on diverse and challenging projects in the field of soil remediation and waste water. You will be responsible for the realisation of our projects in Flanders. As project leader you will be responsible for the realisation of our projects in Flanders from A to Z (preparation and execution). In your function, you will manage the project team that you have selected, both internally and externally (including external hiring).
In addition, you are responsible for the financial aspects and ensure that the project is completed within the agreed time. Performing calculations to arrive at a correct and timely cost price and drawing up probability/risk profiles are therefore also part of your work package. You keep a close eye on the progress of a project, the feasibility of the planning, the budget and the work safety. At the same time, you manage your team and utilise everyone’s talent and strength. Finally, you follow up the technical content of the projects on the basis of the order/ specifications, identify additional work and work this out technically and financially.
What can you expect from us?:
- A challenging and varied job in an enthusiastic and varied team;
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment;
- Many development opportunities through training programmes for professionals;
- Flat organisation, short lines and fast decision-making;
- Flexible working environment;
- A great working atmosphere. As colleagues we are always there for each other.
- A professional bachelor’s degree in an electromechanical or architectural field, or acquired this level through experience;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in executing projects in water treatment or water purification is an advantage;
- Experience with monitoring budgets and purchasing products;
- Knowledge and experience of standard software programs Word, Excel, Outlook, etc;
- Living in the Antwerp region;
- Good command of the Dutch language and knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
If you do not fully meet the requested requirements or you are a school leaver, but you are interested in the position, please still apply.
If you would like to work for a company where commitment is appreciated, please contact Wil Brabers at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +32(0)473 17 42 69.
Reactions should be addressed to: Verhoeve Group Belgium, Schomhoeveweg 13, 2030 Antwerp.
- April 16, 2021